This Policy discloses our privacy practices and how we may use the information that we gather on the digital properties, including websites, mobile applications, et al, of TraderSumo (the “Sites”), and our web-based services, or that you provide to us through other means. By using the Sites or voluntarily providing personal information to us, you consent to the terms and conditions of this Policy. This Policy applies solely to information collected by the Sites and contains the following:
- What constitutes personally identifiable information that is collected from you through the Sites, how that information is used, and with whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding our use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected.
Respecting the privacy and the security of your personal information is important to us. We realize that providing us with personal information is an act of trust. Therefore, we have created this Policy to show you the steps we have taken to maintain that trust and secure your information. Please take a few moments to read this Policy carefully.
◼️ Each time you visit the Sites, certain information may be automatically collected. In some instances, the collected information may allow us to match activities with particular users. Examples of the type of information that may be collected are as follows:
- Your internet service provider's address, your internet protocol or IP address, device ID, the web page from which you accessed the Sites, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
- A record of your activity and interactions while visiting the Sites;
- Web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags, or similar technologies that allow us to know information such as whether a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email accessed, or if the advertisements on the Sites or other sites were useful or beneficial to the user(s), or other information that may help us improve your experience.
◼️ We will also collect personal information that you provide/input on the Sites, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or debit card information.
◼️ We will use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Fulfill orders you have placed;
- To better understand and serve your needs;
- Respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us;
- To enhance your customer experience and improve our customer service;
- Tailor offerings and advertisements to you that are in relation to the services you have requested; and
- Communicate with you about products, services, and special offerings of TraderSumo that may be of interest to you.
◼️ We may also use this information to evaluate and manage our businesses. Combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of TraderSumo to communicate with you and to support business functions, such as internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
◼️ Your information will not be accessible to anyone, other than our staff or business affiliates, whose services you have requested. All that to say, we won't sell your information to all the spammers that clutter your inbox!
◼️ We will make every effort to keep you informed of TraderSumo's special events, news, and offers, so periodically, we may send these announcements via email or direct mail. If you do not wish to be contacted by TraderSumo or our business affiliates, simply click on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email newsletter.
◼️ There may be times when we need to share your personal information with third-party service providers. The reasons we may need to share this information with those providers are due to the services they provide, which include:
- Authorization of debit card and check transactions, order fulfillment, service promotions;
- Developing, hosting, or maintaining the Sites on behalf of TraderSumo; and
- Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
◼️ Moreover, in the event that a division, or part or all of TraderSumo, is purchased, sold, or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
◼️ TraderSumo may also be required to disclose specific information to comply with the law, a subpoena, or another litigation process. We may also disclose your information to protect the interests or safety of its visitors and customers, employees, or others, which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Under Age 13
◼️ TraderSumo does not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law).
Under Age 18
◼️ Personal information that has been provided to TraderSumo through the Sites by minors under the age of 18, can be deleted by sending an email requesting the deletion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
◼️ Please note that while we make reasonable efforts to comply with such requests, deletion of your personal information does not ensure the complete and comprehensive removal of that data from all systems.
◼️ If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children or minors under this Children’s Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
◼️ California residents have the right to request once per calendar year a list of the companies with which we may share personal information for the third parties' direct marketing purposes and a list of the categories of such personal information shared. California residents may make this request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "California Privacy Rights Request" in the first line of the description and your California mailing or street address.
◼️ If you are a California resident, you also have the right to access or request that we delete, any Personal Information we have collected about you, and inquire about our collection, sale, and disclosure of your Personal Information by emailing email@example.com.
◼️ Your exercise of these rights will have no adverse effect on the price and quality of our services.
◼️ California residents may request further information about compliance with California law and make a request under California law by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org Please include "California Privacy Rights Request" in the first line of the description and your California mailing or street address.
Effective Date: 7 February 2020